- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
Brooks Automation says indictment filed against former CEO
July 26 |
July 26 (Reuters) - Brooks Automation Inc. (BRKS.O) said a U.S. district court for the district of Massachusetts has filed an indictment charging its former Chief Executive Officer Robert Therrien with income tax evasion.
The company said a separate civil complaint was filed by the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 25 against Therrien in the same court charging him with violations of federal securities laws.
The company said it is cooperating with both the agencies and that it has not been charged in either the SEC complaint or the indictment. Therrien retired as CEO of Brooks in 2004. (Reporting by Bijoy Koyitty in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this