RH Donnelley buys Business.com domain name-WSJ
NEW YORK, July 26
NEW YORK, July 26 (Reuters) - Telephone-directory company R.H. Donnelley Corp. RHD.N clinched a deal for Web-based marketing directory Business.com Inc. for between $340 million and $360 million, The Wall Street Journal Online reported on Thursday.
Donnelley beat out rival suitors Dow Jones & Co. DJ.N and New York Times Co. (NYT.N) for Business.com, according to the report, which cited a person familiar with the transaction.
The Santa Monica, California company has cash flow of about $15 million, the Journal said.
Business.com was not immediately available to comment. A Donnelley spokesman declined comment.
(Reporting by Nick Zieminski, editing by Quentin Bryar; Reuters Messaging rm://email@example.com 646-223-6000)
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon