Virginia Financial Group to acquire FNB Corp
July 26 (Reuters) - Virginia Financial Group Inc. VFGI.O said it agreed to acquire FNB Corp. FNBP.O to create the largest Virginia-based independent bank holding company.
FNB shareholders will get 1.5850 shares of Virginia Financial common stock for each share held, the companies said in a joint statement. This represents a premium of about 5 percent to FNB's closing of $30.92 on the Nasdaq.
Current Virginia Financial President and Chief Executive O.R. Barham will serve as president and CEO for the resulting holding company, the companies said. (Reporting by Manish Gupta in Bangalore)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source