ImaRx says IPO of 3 mln shares priced at $5/shr
July 26 (Reuters) - Biopharmaceutical company ImaRx Therapeutics Inc., in a filing with the U.S. regulators, said its initial public offering of 3 million common shares was priced at $5 a share.
ImaRx expects to use the net proceeds of about $12.3 million for product development, sales and marketing costs, for working capital and general corporate purposes, the company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. (Reporting by Shailesh Kuber in Bangalore)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |