ImaRx says IPO of 3 mln shares priced at $5/shr
July 26 (Reuters) - Biopharmaceutical company ImaRx Therapeutics Inc., in a filing with the U.S. regulators, said its initial public offering of 3 million common shares was priced at $5 a share.
ImaRx expects to use the net proceeds of about $12.3 million for product development, sales and marketing costs, for working capital and general corporate purposes, the company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. (Reporting by Shailesh Kuber in Bangalore)
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California