Eyeonics files for $86.25 MLN IPO
WASHINGTON, July 27
WASHINGTON, July 27 (Reuters) - Eyeonics Inc., a medical device company, said on Friday it is planning an $86.25 million initial public offering of common stock.
Piper Jaffray, Banc of America Securities LLC, Canaccord Adams and BMO Capital Markets will underwrite the IPO, according to a preliminary offering document filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Aliso Viejo, California-based company is seeking a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "EYON."
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media