Eyeonics files for $86.25 MLN IPO
WASHINGTON, July 27
WASHINGTON, July 27 (Reuters) - Eyeonics Inc., a medical device company, said on Friday it is planning an $86.25 million initial public offering of common stock.
Piper Jaffray, Banc of America Securities LLC, Canaccord Adams and BMO Capital Markets will underwrite the IPO, according to a preliminary offering document filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Aliso Viejo, California-based company is seeking a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "EYON."
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'