Eyeonics files for $86.25 MLN IPO
WASHINGTON, July 27
WASHINGTON, July 27 (Reuters) - Eyeonics Inc., a medical device company, said on Friday it is planning an $86.25 million initial public offering of common stock.
Piper Jaffray, Banc of America Securities LLC, Canaccord Adams and BMO Capital Markets will underwrite the IPO, according to a preliminary offering document filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Aliso Viejo, California-based company is seeking a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "EYON."
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine