Talecris Biotherapeutics files for $1 bln IPO
WASHINGTON, July 27
WASHINGTON, July 27 (Reuters) - Biopharmaceutical firm Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. said on Friday it is planning a $1 billion initial public offering of common stock.
Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co. and JPMorgan, will underwrite the IPO, according to a preliminary offering document filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Research Triangle Park, North Carolina-based company is seeking a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "TLCR."
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies