Stewart unwraps "Crafts" special on DIY network
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Martha Stewart is getting crafty with DIY Network.
The cable network and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia said Tuesday that DIY will premiere a half-hour series, "Martha Stewart Crafts," on November 22, Thanksgiving Day. The show will be a compilation series featuring how-to segments in such areas as scrapbooking, handmade gifts, paper cards, decoupage, glittering, framing and rubber-stamping.
The initial 39 episodes will feature segments culled from more than a decade of content from MSLO's lifestyle TV series "Martha Stewart Living."
"I have always had a passion for crafting. It's such a satisfying pursuit as well as a wonderful way to engage with your children and create something unique and meaningful for all of the important people in your life," said Stewart.
The new series announcement comes on the heels of MSLO's spring launch of a line of paper-based crafting and storage products.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion