Answers reports 28 pct drop in search-engine traffic
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Answers Corp. ANSW.O said its Answers.com Web site has seen a 28 percent drop in search-engine traffic starting last week due to a search-engine algorithmic adjustment by Google Inc. (GOOG.O).
The company said it will update investors on the financial impact of this development during its second-quarter earnings conference call on Aug. 13. (Reporting by Shailesh Kuber in Bangalore)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote