Answers reports 28 pct drop in search-engine traffic
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Answers Corp. ANSW.O said its Answers.com Web site has seen a 28 percent drop in search-engine traffic starting last week due to a search-engine algorithmic adjustment by Google Inc. (GOOG.O).
The company said it will update investors on the financial impact of this development during its second-quarter earnings conference call on Aug. 13. (Reporting by Shailesh Kuber in Bangalore)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details