Sucampo says IPO priced at $11.50 a share
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc. (SCMP.O) said the initial public offering of 3.75 million class A common shares was priced at $11.50 a share.
The pharmaceutical company is selling 3.125 million shares, while 0.63 million shares are being sold by a selling stockholder.
In July, the company had set its IPO at an estimated price of $14 to $16 a share. (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan in Bangalore)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |