Sucampo says IPO priced at $11.50 a share
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc. (SCMP.O) said the initial public offering of 3.75 million class A common shares was priced at $11.50 a share.
The pharmaceutical company is selling 3.125 million shares, while 0.63 million shares are being sold by a selling stockholder.
In July, the company had set its IPO at an estimated price of $14 to $16 a share. (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan in Bangalore)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'