WuXi PharmaTech's IPO prices at $14 per ADS
NEW YORK Aug 8 (Reuters) - An initial public offering by WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. priced at $14 per American Depositary Share, the company said on Wednesday.
The offering was 13.2 million ADS.
Credit Suisse, JPMorgan and Jefferies & Co. underwrote the offering of the China-based pharmaceutical and biotechnology research and development outsourcing company.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data