WuXi PharmaTech's IPO prices at $14 per ADS
NEW YORK Aug 8 (Reuters) - An initial public offering by WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. priced at $14 per American Depositary Share, the company said on Wednesday.
The offering was 13.2 million ADS.
Credit Suisse, JPMorgan and Jefferies & Co. underwrote the offering of the China-based pharmaceutical and biotechnology research and development outsourcing company.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran