Novabay Pharma sees IPO of 5 mln shares at $4-$6 each
Aug 10 (Reuters) - Novabay Pharmaceuticals Inc. on Friday filed for an initial public offering of 5 million shares at an estimated price of $4 to $6 per share.
The biopharmaceutical company said Dundee Securities Inc. and Blackmont Capital Corp., among others, are underwriting the IPO, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Emeryville, California-based company said it applied for an American Stock Exchange listing under the symbol "NBY." (Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat