Novabay Pharma sees IPO of 5 mln shares at $4-$6 each
Aug 10 (Reuters) - Novabay Pharmaceuticals Inc. on Friday filed for an initial public offering of 5 million shares at an estimated price of $4 to $6 per share.
The biopharmaceutical company said Dundee Securities Inc. and Blackmont Capital Corp., among others, are underwriting the IPO, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Emeryville, California-based company said it applied for an American Stock Exchange listing under the symbol "NBY." (Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Asian shares slip, dollar pulls away from highs
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots