Novabay Pharma sees IPO of 5 mln shares at $4-$6 each
Aug 10 (Reuters) - Novabay Pharmaceuticals Inc. on Friday filed for an initial public offering of 5 million shares at an estimated price of $4 to $6 per share.
The biopharmaceutical company said Dundee Securities Inc. and Blackmont Capital Corp., among others, are underwriting the IPO, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Emeryville, California-based company said it applied for an American Stock Exchange listing under the symbol "NBY." (Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea