Reliant Pharmaceuticals files for $400 mln IPO
Aug 10 (Reuters) - Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc. filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $400 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The Liberty Corner, New Jersey-based company told the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus that Goldman Sachs & Co., Merrill Lynch & Co., JPMorgan, Bank of America Securities and Lazard Capital Markets were underwriting the IPO.
The company has applied to list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "RRX."
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or their expected price. (Reporting by Shivani Singh in Bangalore)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |