Bear Stearns Asset Management cuts stake in Mothers Work, others
Aug 13 (Reuters) - Bear Stearns Asset Management Inc. BSC.N reduced its stake in maternity apparel retailer Mothers Work Inc. MWRK.O to 2.1 percent from 8.3 percent.
In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the investment management unit of Bear Stearns said it also liquidated its stake in Interstate Hotels & Resorts Inc IHR.N, and cut its stake in Meadowbrook Insurance Group (MIG.N) to 2.5 percent from 7.6 percent. (Reporting by Bhaswati Mukhopadhyay in Bangalore)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |