Biolex files for $70 mln IPO
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company Biolex Inc. said it filed with U.S. regulators to raise up to $70 million in an initial public offering of common stock. The Pittsboro, North Carolina-based company said it applied for listing on the Nasdaq under the symbol "BLEX".
Lehman Brothers Inc. and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers, Biolex added. (Reporting by Esha Dey in Bangalore)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port