Boeing close to 747-8I order from Emirates: report
DUBAI (Reuters) - Boeing Co. (BA.N) is close to winning an order from Dubai-based Emirates airline EMAIR.UL for eight of its 747-8I passenger aircraft, Flight International reported, citing unidentified industry sources.
The airline is in talks to buy as many as 20 of the aircraft and may announce an order at an air show in Dubai in November, the magazine said.
A spokeswoman for Emirates could not immediately be reached for comment.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections