Gay couple named for "Desperate Housewives"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Wisteria Lane is getting its first gay couple.
Tuc Watkins and Kevin Rahm have signed up for recurring roles on "Desperate Housewives," which is returning for its fourth season on ABC in the fall. Details about their characters are being kept under wraps
Watkins' series credits include the ABC soap "One Life to Live" and Showtime's "Beggars and Choosers." Rahm co-starred on CBS' "Judging Amy."
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official