LNR Capital withdraws IPO plans with US SEC
WASHINGTON Aug 16 (Reuters) - LNR Capital Corp. filed with regulators on Thursday to withdraw its plan for a $750 million initial public offering.
The real estate investment trust said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that withdrawing the IPO "is in the best interests of the company and its shareholders."
Deutsche Bank Securities, Goldman Sachs & Co., Citigroup and Merrill Lynch & Co. were underwriting the IPO, and the company had planned to list its stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LNR" LNR.N.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea