LNR Capital withdraws IPO plans with US SEC
WASHINGTON Aug 16 (Reuters) - LNR Capital Corp. filed with regulators on Thursday to withdraw its plan for a $750 million initial public offering.
The real estate investment trust said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that withdrawing the IPO "is in the best interests of the company and its shareholders."
Deutsche Bank Securities, Goldman Sachs & Co., Citigroup and Merrill Lynch & Co. were underwriting the IPO, and the company had planned to list its stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LNR" LNR.N.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO