Reliant files for $95 mln IPO
Aug 16 (Reuters) - Reliant Technologies Inc. filed with U.S. regulators on Thursday to raise up to $95 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Piper Jaffray, Banc of America Securities LLC, Jefferies & Co. and RBC Capital Markets are underwriting the IPO, the medical device company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
The company plans to list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange Arca or Nasdaq. (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls