Tsunami warnings issued after earthquake in Peru
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tsunami warning was issued for Peru, Ecuador, Chile and Colombia after two powerful earthquakes struck Peru late on Wednesday, said the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center in Hawaii.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls