Tsunami warnings issued after earthquake in Peru
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tsunami warning was issued for Peru, Ecuador, Chile and Colombia after two powerful earthquakes struck Peru late on Wednesday, said the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center in Hawaii.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |