BioForm Medical files for $115 million IPO
WASHINGTON Aug 20 (Reuters) - BioForm Medical Inc, a medical aesthetics company, said on Monday it was planning an initial public offering of as much as $115 million in common stock.
JPMorgan, Piper Jaffray, CIBC World Markets and Jefferies & Company will underwrite the IPO, according to a preliminary offering document filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The San Mateo, California-based company is seeking a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "BFRM." (Reporting by John Poirier)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel