BioForm Medical files for $115 million IPO
WASHINGTON Aug 20 (Reuters) - BioForm Medical Inc, a medical aesthetics company, said on Monday it was planning an initial public offering of as much as $115 million in common stock.
JPMorgan, Piper Jaffray, CIBC World Markets and Jefferies & Company will underwrite the IPO, according to a preliminary offering document filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The San Mateo, California-based company is seeking a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "BFRM." (Reporting by John Poirier)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections