Adnexus Therapeutics files for $86 million IPO
WASHINGTON Aug 21 (Reuters) - Adnexus Therapeutics Inc. filed with regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Lehman Brothers, UBS Investment Bank, Cowen and Co. and Lazard Capital Markets are underwriting the biotechnology company's IPO, according to a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Adnexus plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "ADNX" (ADNX.O).
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit