- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
Precision Therapeutics files for $80.5 mln IPO
Aug 24 (Reuters) - Life sciences company Precision Therapeutics Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $80.5 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
JP Morgan Securities Inc, Piper Jaffray & Co and JMP Securities LLC are underwriting the IPO, the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
The company develops and commercializes tests intended to assist physicians in individualizing cancer therapy. The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or the expected price. (Reporting by Dilipp S. Nag in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this