Precision Therapeutics files for $80.5 mln IPO
Aug 24 (Reuters) - Life sciences company Precision Therapeutics Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $80.5 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
JP Morgan Securities Inc, Piper Jaffray & Co and JMP Securities LLC are underwriting the IPO, the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
The company develops and commercializes tests intended to assist physicians in individualizing cancer therapy. The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or the expected price. (Reporting by Dilipp S. Nag in Bangalore)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media