Precision Therapeutics files for $80.5 mln IPO
Aug 24 (Reuters) - Life sciences company Precision Therapeutics Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $80.5 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
JP Morgan Securities Inc, Piper Jaffray & Co and JMP Securities LLC are underwriting the IPO, the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
The company develops and commercializes tests intended to assist physicians in individualizing cancer therapy. The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or the expected price. (Reporting by Dilipp S. Nag in Bangalore)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |