Novartis says Rasilez approved in Europe
ZURICH Aug 27 (Reuters) - Swiss drugmaker Novartis AG (NOVN.VX) said on Monday its Rasilez high blood pressure treatment had been approved for use in the European Union.
Rasilez, which is known as Tekturna in the United States and was co-developed by Swiss biotech company Speedel SPPN.S, is already approved in the United States and Switzerland.
The EU approval had been expected after Rasilez was recommended by a European panel of experts.
((Reporting by Sam Cage, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +41 (0) 44 631 7457)) Keywords: SPEEDEL RASILEZ/
(C) Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nWEB6853
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source