Kohl's Web site down for at least two days
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Mid-priced retailer Kohl's Corp Internet shopping is unavailable until at least Wednesday as the company makes improvements, according to its Web site.
"Kohl's.com is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements for an easier, more convenient and exciting shopping experience," the site said on Monday. "Check back on Wednesday for more information."
Kohl's was not immediately available for comment.
Kohl's has said it expects a third-quarter profit of 67 cents to 71 cents per share, in line with analysts' expectation of 70 cents per share, according to Reuters Estimates.
(Reporting by Sarah Coffey)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border