Kohl's Web site down for at least two days
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Mid-priced retailer Kohl's Corp Internet shopping is unavailable until at least Wednesday as the company makes improvements, according to its Web site.
"Kohl's.com is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements for an easier, more convenient and exciting shopping experience," the site said on Monday. "Check back on Wednesday for more information."
Kohl's was not immediately available for comment.
Kohl's has said it expects a third-quarter profit of 67 cents to 71 cents per share, in line with analysts' expectation of 70 cents per share, according to Reuters Estimates.
(Reporting by Sarah Coffey)
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister