Scott Baio will stay hitched to VH1
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Scott Baio will be back on VH1 with another season of "Scott Baio Is 45 . . . and Single" and a new set of issues -- this time, over impending fatherhood.
The first season of the reality show found the former "Charles in Charge" and "Happy Days" star struggling with commitment issues. The finale, which aired at 10:30 p.m. Sunday, showed Baio wrapping his two-month boot camp with his life coach, Doc Ali. At his "graduation party," Baio committed to his relationship with girlfriend Renee by asking her to get married. Renee, in turn, surprised Scott by revealing that she's pregnant.
The new season goes production in the fall and is slated to run with nine episodes (six half-hours and three hourlong installments).
The first season, which debuted July 15, averaged 1.3 million total viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research. It also averaged 1 million in the adults 18-49 demo, ranking it among the top 10 basic cable programs in its time slot.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead