Bank of Commerce names new CEO
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH.O) said it named Patrick Moty as chief executive.
Moty was recently named the interim CEO, after the company placed former CEO and President Michael Mayer on administrative leave and then terminated his employment contract. (Reporting by Ankur Relia in Bangalore)
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies