Bank of Commerce names new CEO
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH.O) said it named Patrick Moty as chief executive.
Moty was recently named the interim CEO, after the company placed former CEO and President Michael Mayer on administrative leave and then terminated his employment contract. (Reporting by Ankur Relia in Bangalore)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel