Bank of Commerce names new CEO
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH.O) said it named Patrick Moty as chief executive.
Moty was recently named the interim CEO, after the company placed former CEO and President Michael Mayer on administrative leave and then terminated his employment contract. (Reporting by Ankur Relia in Bangalore)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data