ARYx Therapeutics files for $86.25 million IPO
WASHINGTON Aug 30 (Reuters) - Biopharmaceutical company ARYx Therapeutics Inc filed with regulators on Thursday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The company said in a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Morgan Stanley, CIBC World Markets, Jefferies and Co, and Leerink Swann & Co are underwriting the IPO.
ARYx has applied to list its stock on Nasdaq under the symbol "ARYX" ARYX.O.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |