ARYx Therapeutics files for $86.25 million IPO
WASHINGTON Aug 30 (Reuters) - Biopharmaceutical company ARYx Therapeutics Inc filed with regulators on Thursday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The company said in a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Morgan Stanley, CIBC World Markets, Jefferies and Co, and Leerink Swann & Co are underwriting the IPO.
ARYx has applied to list its stock on Nasdaq under the symbol "ARYX" ARYX.O.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions