- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Ventana buys Spring BioScience for $28.9 mln
Sep 5 (Reuters) - Ventana Medical Systems Inc VMSI.O said it acquired Spring BioScience Corp, a company which develops and supplies rabbit monoclonal antibodies and other reagents, for $28.9 million in cash.
Ventana, which makes diagnostic tests, said it would also make milestone payments of up to $11.7 million to Spring BioScience's shareholders over the next two years.
Tucson, Arizona-based Ventana expects the deal to add 5 cents to its 2008 GAAP earnings per share and 9 cents to its 2009 GAAP EPS. (Reporting by Tenzin Pema in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this