Take-Two sells unit to Canada's Mad Catz
(Reuters) - Game publisher Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO.O) said it sold its video game accessories unit, Joytech, to Mad Catz Interactive Inc (MCZ.TO)(MCZ.A) for about $3.7 million, as part of its efforts to divest non-core businesses.
Take-Two said the deal will not be material to its financial results. Mad Catz said it expects the deal to add to earnings within the first year of completion.
(Reporting by Anirvan Ghosh in Bangalore)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey