Take-Two sells unit to Canada's Mad Catz
(Reuters) - Game publisher Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO.O) said it sold its video game accessories unit, Joytech, to Mad Catz Interactive Inc (MCZ.TO)(MCZ.A) for about $3.7 million, as part of its efforts to divest non-core businesses.
Take-Two said the deal will not be material to its financial results. Mad Catz said it expects the deal to add to earnings within the first year of completion.
(Reporting by Anirvan Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy