Air Berlin shares rise after D.Bank raises stake
FRANKFURT, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Shares in German carrier Air Berlin (AB1.DE) rose almost 6 percent on Tuesday after it said Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) had raised its stake in the airline to 16.36 percent.
The stock was 3.8 percent higher at 12.75 euros by 0712 GMT after earlier reaching 13.00 euros.
((Reporting by James Regan; email@example.com, Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 69 7565 1263)) Keywords: AIRBERLIN SHARES/
(C) Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nWEB7433
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East