Canada's Biomira to migrate to United States
TORONTO, Sept 12
TORONTO, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Canadian biotechnology firm Biomira Inc BRA.TO said on Wednesday it will reincorporate in the United States through a plan of arrangement approved by its board.
Biomira will establish its headquarters in or near Seattle, Washington, and sees the transaction completed in early 2008.
Shareholders will receive one-sixth of a common shares of Biomira Corp, the new holding company, in what amounts to a 6 for 1 reverse stock split.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |