Canada's Biomira to migrate to United States
TORONTO, Sept 12
TORONTO, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Canadian biotechnology firm Biomira Inc BRA.TO said on Wednesday it will reincorporate in the United States through a plan of arrangement approved by its board.
Biomira will establish its headquarters in or near Seattle, Washington, and sees the transaction completed in early 2008.
Shareholders will receive one-sixth of a common shares of Biomira Corp, the new holding company, in what amounts to a 6 for 1 reverse stock split.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |