- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
MAKO Surgical files for $86.3 mln IPO
Sept 19 |
Sept 19 (Reuters) - MAKO Surgical Corp filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday to raise up to $86.3 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
J.P. Morgan Securities Inc, Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc, Cowen and Co LLC and Wachovia Capital Markets LLC are the underwriters of the offering, the company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
The medical device company, which markets advanced robotic products and implants for orthopedic knee procedures, plans to list its shares on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol "MAKO." (Reporting by Dhanya Skariachan in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this