MAKO Surgical files for $86.3 mln IPO
Sept 19 (Reuters) - MAKO Surgical Corp filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday to raise up to $86.3 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
J.P. Morgan Securities Inc, Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc, Cowen and Co LLC and Wachovia Capital Markets LLC are the underwriters of the offering, the company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
The medical device company, which markets advanced robotic products and implants for orthopedic knee procedures, plans to list its shares on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol "MAKO." (Reporting by Dhanya Skariachan in Bangalore)
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped