MAKO Surgical files for $86.3 mln IPO
Sept 19 (Reuters) - MAKO Surgical Corp filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday to raise up to $86.3 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
J.P. Morgan Securities Inc, Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc, Cowen and Co LLC and Wachovia Capital Markets LLC are the underwriters of the offering, the company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
The medical device company, which markets advanced robotic products and implants for orthopedic knee procedures, plans to list its shares on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol "MAKO." (Reporting by Dhanya Skariachan in Bangalore)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'