- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
EarthLink says SK Telecom to invest up to $270 mln in JV
Sept 21 |
Sept 21 (Reuters) - EarthLink Inc (ELNK.O) said SK Telecom (017670.KS) (SKM.N) would invest up to $270 million in Helio, their wireless voice and data services joint venture.
Helio expects to end the year with between 200,000 and 250,000 subscribers. Helio expects a full-year net loss of $340 million to $360 million, EarthLink said in a statement. (Reporting by Jennifer Robin Raj in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this