OGE Energy promotes COO as chief executive
Sept 24 (Reuters) - Oklahoma utility OGE Energy Corp (OGE.N) said it appointed Peter Delaney chief executive officer and chairman, effective Sept. 23.
Delaney, who was the company's president and chief operating officer, succeeds Steven Moore who died on Sept 22, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Avishek Mishra in Bangalore)
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry