OGE Energy promotes COO as chief executive
Sept 24 (Reuters) - Oklahoma utility OGE Energy Corp (OGE.N) said it appointed Peter Delaney chief executive officer and chairman, effective Sept. 23.
Delaney, who was the company's president and chief operating officer, succeeds Steven Moore who died on Sept 22, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Avishek Mishra in Bangalore)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.