Emergent BioSolutions signs $448 mln contract
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS.N) said it has signed a three-year contract worth $448 million with the U.S. health department, that includes delivery of anthrax vaccine, certain milestone payments and services.
The biopharmaceutical company said in a statement that it continues to expect full-year revenue growth of 10 percent to 15 percent, with a bias toward the upper end of the range, and positive net earnings. (Reporting by Deepti Chaudhary in Bangalore)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details