Targanta Therapeutics sees IPO of 5.75 mln shrs at $12-$14 each
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Targanta Therapeutics Corp on Wednesday filed for an initial public offering of 5.75 million shares at an estimated price of $12 to $14 per share.
Credit Suisse, Cowen and Co, Lazard Capital Markets LLC, and Leerink Swann LLC are underwriting the IPO, the biopharmaceutical company said in an amended filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Cambridge, Massachusetts-based company said it applied for a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "TARG." (Reporting by Avishek Mishra in Bangalore)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies