Teva Pharm announces settlement of generic Avandia, Avandamet, and Avandaryl litigation with GlaxoSmithKline
Co announced that the District Court case has been settled on terms that are confidential allowing TEVA by license to enter the U.S. market with its generic versions of Avandia (Rosiglitazone Maleate), Avandamet (Rosiglitazone Maleate/Metformin HCl) and Avandaryl (Rosiglitazone Maleate/Glimepiride) oral tablets late in Q1, 2012.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea