ABC, Abrams partner on notarize TV series deal
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - J.J. Abrams is returning to ABC with a new drama project written by a writer-producer of "Six Feet Under."
The untitled project, from Jill Soloway, centers on a mobile notary who involves herself in the lives of those with whom she comes in contact.
It will be produced by Abrams' Bad Robot production company. Abrams had been a fixture on ABC, where he executive produced such series as "Lost," "Alias," "What About Brian" and "Six Degrees." He has been busy on the feature directing side lately, preparing the new "Star Trek" movie for Paramount.
During her three-year stint on "Six Feet Under," Soloway earned three best drama series Emmy nominations as part of the show's producing team. She is currently working on ABC's hit medical drama "Grey's Anatomy" as a consulting producer.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video