Zars Parma withdraws plans for IPO
NEW YORK Oct 5 (Reuters) - Zars Pharma Inc, a Salt Lake City pharmaceutical company, said on Friday it had withdrawn its plans for an initial public offering.
The company, in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. cited "market conditions" as the reason for the withdrawal.
In August, the company filed to sell 5 million shares for $14 to $16 each. It had planned to list its shares on Nasdaq.
The offering was led by Cowen & Co and CIBC World Markets. (Reporting by Lilla Zuill)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack