Power Medical sees IPO of 3.9 mln shares at $12-14 each
Oct 9 (Reuters) - Power Medical Interventions Inc on Tuesday registered its initial public offering of 3.9 million shares at an estimated price of $12 to $14 per share.
In an amended filing with the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said Jefferies & Co, Lazard Capital Markets and William Blair & Co are underwriting the IPO.
The Langhorne, Pennsylvania-based company said it applied for a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "PMII." (Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |