US FDA panel backs Medtronic drug-coated stent
WASHINGTON Oct 10 (Reuters) - Medtronic Inc's (MDT.N) drug-coated Endeavor heart stent should be approved, a U.S. advisory panel unanimously said on Wednesday.
The Food and Drug Administration usually follows panel recommendations. Medtronic expects a final FDA ruling by year-end. (Reporting by Lisa Richwine)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source