US FDA panel backs Medtronic drug-coated stent
WASHINGTON Oct 10 (Reuters) - Medtronic Inc's (MDT.N) drug-coated Endeavor heart stent should be approved, a U.S. advisory panel unanimously said on Wednesday.
The Food and Drug Administration usually follows panel recommendations. Medtronic expects a final FDA ruling by year-end. (Reporting by Lisa Richwine)
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work