US FDA panel backs Medtronic drug-coated stent
WASHINGTON Oct 10 (Reuters) - Medtronic Inc's (MDT.N) drug-coated Endeavor heart stent should be approved, a U.S. advisory panel unanimously said on Wednesday.
The Food and Drug Administration usually follows panel recommendations. Medtronic expects a final FDA ruling by year-end. (Reporting by Lisa Richwine)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |