Transoma Medical files for $75 mln IPO
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Transoma Medical Inc, a medical technology company, filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $75 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Piper Jaffray & Co and Thomas Weisel Partners LLC are the lead underwriters of the IPO, the St. Paul, Minnesota-based company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company, which develops and distributes implantable, subcutaneous, wireless diagnostic and monitoring products, planned to sell or the expected price. (Reporting by Dilipp S. Nag in Bangalore)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video