Transoma Medical files for $75 mln IPO
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Transoma Medical Inc, a medical technology company, filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $75 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Piper Jaffray & Co and Thomas Weisel Partners LLC are the lead underwriters of the IPO, the St. Paul, Minnesota-based company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company, which develops and distributes implantable, subcutaneous, wireless diagnostic and monitoring products, planned to sell or the expected price. (Reporting by Dilipp S. Nag in Bangalore)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source