- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Pfizer to partner with social networking site
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Oct 14 (Reuters) - Pharmaceutical company Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N) has struck a partnership deal with Sermo Inc., a social-networking site for licensed physicians, to make the way it reaches doctors more efficient.
The companies said in a press release dated Monday the collaboration would create open and transparent discussion between pharmaceutical professionals and the 30,000 physicians using Sermo.
Sermo, launched in September 2006, is an online community where doctors exchange knowledge with each other, according to the release, made available by Sermo.
Pfizer was not immediately available for comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this