Solvay sells Caprolactones unit for 200 mln euros
BRUSSELS Oct 15 (Reuters) - Belgian drugs, chemicals and plastics maker Solvay (SOLB.BR) said on Monday it had sold its Caprolactones business for 200 million euros ($284.3 million) to Sweden's Perstorp Group.
The transaction is expected to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2007, pending regulatory approvals.
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Two adults, six children dead in Florida shooting: report