Nokia starts shipping N95 with 8 gigabyte memory
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Nokia (NOK1V.HE) said on Monday it had started shipments of a new version of its top-of-the-range mobile phone model N95 with an 8 gigabyte memory and improved battery life.
The N95 8GB, which comes with integrated location mapping GPS chip and a 5 megapixel camera, is priced at 560 euros before taxes or subsidies, Nokia said in a statement.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |