CORRECTED-Zars Pharma withdraws plans for IPO
(Corrects spelling of company name in headline)
NEW YORK Oct 5 (Reuters) - Zars Pharma Inc, a Salt Lake City, Utah, pharmaceutical company, said on Friday it had withdrawn its plans for an initial public offering.
The company, in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, cited "market conditions" as the reason for the withdrawal.
In August, the company filed to sell 5 million shares for $14 to $16 each. It had planned to list its shares on Nasdaq.
The offering was led by Cowen & Co and CIBC World Markets. (Reporting by Lilla Zuill)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |