CORRECTED-Zars Pharma withdraws plans for IPO
(Corrects spelling of company name in headline)
NEW YORK Oct 5 (Reuters) - Zars Pharma Inc, a Salt Lake City, Utah, pharmaceutical company, said on Friday it had withdrawn its plans for an initial public offering.
The company, in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, cited "market conditions" as the reason for the withdrawal.
In August, the company filed to sell 5 million shares for $14 to $16 each. It had planned to list its shares on Nasdaq.
The offering was led by Cowen & Co and CIBC World Markets. (Reporting by Lilla Zuill)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |