ARYx Therapeutics sets IPO at 5 mln shares, $14-$16
WASHINGTON Oct 23 (Reuters) - ARYx Therapeutics Inc on Tuesday set its planned initial public offering at 5 million shares for an estimated price of $14 to $16 each.
The biopharmaceutical company said in an amended filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Morgan Stanley, CIBC World Markets, Jefferies & Co, and Leerink Swann were underwriting the IPO.
They have the option to buy an additional 750,000 shares to cover over-allotments. ARYx plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "ARYX" ARYX.O.
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |