ARYx Therapeutics sets IPO at 5 mln shares, $14-$16
WASHINGTON Oct 23 (Reuters) - ARYx Therapeutics Inc on Tuesday set its planned initial public offering at 5 million shares for an estimated price of $14 to $16 each.
The biopharmaceutical company said in an amended filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Morgan Stanley, CIBC World Markets, Jefferies & Co, and Leerink Swann were underwriting the IPO.
They have the option to buy an additional 750,000 shares to cover over-allotments. ARYx plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "ARYX" ARYX.O.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media