ARYx Therapeutics sets IPO at 5 mln shares, $14-$16
WASHINGTON Oct 23 (Reuters) - ARYx Therapeutics Inc on Tuesday set its planned initial public offering at 5 million shares for an estimated price of $14 to $16 each.
The biopharmaceutical company said in an amended filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Morgan Stanley, CIBC World Markets, Jefferies & Co, and Leerink Swann were underwriting the IPO.
They have the option to buy an additional 750,000 shares to cover over-allotments. ARYx plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "ARYX" ARYX.O.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- China rejects U.S. criticism over jet encounter
- Protesters mark two weeks since police shooting in Ferguson, Missouri |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |