XDx Inc files with US SEC for $86.25 mln IPO
WASHINGTON Oct 23 (Reuters) - XDx Inc, a molecular diagnostics company, filed with regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The company said in a preliminary filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Piper Jaffray, and JMP Securities are underwriting the IPO.
XDx plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "XDXI" (XDXI.O).
The filing did not indicate how many shares the company plans to sell or their expected price.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ