XDx Inc files with US SEC for $86.25 mln IPO
WASHINGTON Oct 23 (Reuters) - XDx Inc, a molecular diagnostics company, filed with regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The company said in a preliminary filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Piper Jaffray, and JMP Securities are underwriting the IPO.
XDx plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "XDXI" (XDXI.O).
The filing did not indicate how many shares the company plans to sell or their expected price.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image