XDx Inc files with US SEC for $86.25 mln IPO
WASHINGTON Oct 23 (Reuters) - XDx Inc, a molecular diagnostics company, filed with regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The company said in a preliminary filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Piper Jaffray, and JMP Securities are underwriting the IPO.
XDx plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "XDXI" (XDXI.O).
The filing did not indicate how many shares the company plans to sell or their expected price.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap