REFILE-SanDisk sues 25 companies to enforce patents
(Refiles to remove extraneous word "to" from headline)
LOS ANGELES Oct 24 (Reuters) - SanDisk Corp. (SNDK.O) said it filed three patent infringement actions on Wednesday against 25 companies that make, sell and import USB flash drives and other products.
The actions, filed in the United States District Court in the Western District of Wisconsin and with the United States International Trade Commission allege the defendants have infringed SanDisk patents.
The company seeks damages and a permanent injunction as well as a permanent exclusion order from the ITC banning importation of the products into the United States.
Some of the companies named in the suit include Apacer Technology Inc 8271.TWO and Imation Corp <IMN.N.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule