REFILE-SanDisk sues 25 companies to enforce patents
(Refiles to remove extraneous word "to" from headline)
LOS ANGELES Oct 24 (Reuters) - SanDisk Corp. (SNDK.O) said it filed three patent infringement actions on Wednesday against 25 companies that make, sell and import USB flash drives and other products.
The actions, filed in the United States District Court in the Western District of Wisconsin and with the United States International Trade Commission allege the defendants have infringed SanDisk patents.
The company seeks damages and a permanent injunction as well as a permanent exclusion order from the ITC banning importation of the products into the United States.
Some of the companies named in the suit include Apacer Technology Inc 8271.TWO and Imation Corp <IMN.N.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Thousands of Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |